Monday, July 20, 2015

Uadreams is a really good agency

It was not an easy decision but last month I made a trip to Ukraine with ua dreams. I have to say that I really enjoyed my trip. The service at the branch was great, my translator had a very good English and helped out a lot. I had my translator for 12 hours and recommend her if needed. I will return and would love to have the same translator. Special thanks goes to all the staff in arranging our meeting. The whole team is very kind and sensitive with accompanying the lady and myself. They went out of their way and made my stay as enjoyable as possible. The lady I met was very beautiful. Our meeting was really wonderful. It is a really good agency. It was a short trip but I will return to Ukraine one day.

Cole Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment